Sunday 15 September 2013

Corporate head shot - not!

This young woman came to my studio looking for a corporate head shot, she works in a bank! I think she needed something for the corporate brochure (no idea how these things work, have never worked in a white collar job) but I obliged and gave her what she needed. Then I asked if she would mind if I threw in a couple of portraits /beauty shots in the package. She looked at me like I had two heads, "me?" she said. "Yes, I really want to photograph you, I think you have a quality i would really love to try and capture, would you mind?'' And so after some persuasion she allowed me to change her hair and clothes and get in a whole lot closer with my camera and these are the results. She really is a beautiful girl, who was completely blown away when I sent her these with her boring corporate shots! Her boyfriend wrote me a lovely thank you letter and said he was amazed and completely fell in love with these pictures. I do kinda love my job.

CORPORATE HEAD SHOT


NOT A CORPORATE HEAD SHOT!!


DEFINITELY NOT A CORPORATE HEAD SHOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment